The introduction of powders into a fluid process is one of the most challenging mixing duties you will come across. Incorporating powders directly into a liquid stream, will speed up your process, improve your product quality, while at the same time improving operator safety.
The Scott Turbon Vacu-Blend generates strong vacuum rates, pulling in powders and dispersing them lump-free into the liquid stream. Powders can be conveyed from a variety of sources; wanding from small bags or drums, manual bag addition directly to the mixer hopper, or integrated with bulk bag unloading systems.
The Vacu-Blend will reduce batch times by up to 90% while improving the consistency and quality of the product.
- Strong vacuum rates rapidly pull powders into your batch. Maximum yield from your ingredients is ensured as all powders must pass through the rotor/stator workhead ensuring agglomerate-free dispersions with no bypassing of product possible.
- Powders can be conveyed from a variety of sources; wanding from small bags or drums, manual bag addition directly to the mixer hopper, or integrated with bulk bag unloading systems.
- Portable units can be moved from tank to tank, eliminating the need for a dedicated high shear mixer in each process vessel
- All stainless steel, sanitary design construction
- Easy washdown of external components, fully drainable bag rest deck
- CIP design keeps you up and running
- 3-A design
- Ergonomic operation with operator friendly hopper height and bag rest deck
- Sanitary clamp design housings for quick teardown and inspection of rotor/stator elements, mechanical seals and gaskets
- Integrated controls for mixer on/off, interlocked seal water flush system, hopper vibrator
- Direct driven mixer design, eliminates maintenance headaches associated with belt or gear drives
Industries and Applications
Scott Turbon provides high performance mixing solutions meeting strict hygienic requirements, including 3-A, for companies worldwide. Whether you are looking to reduce your batching time, improve your product quality, or scale-up to a larger capacity, the Scott Turbon experts have the knowledge and experience to meet your mixing needs for the production of a wide range of products: dips & sauces, batters, condiments, salad dressings, juices and beverages, salt brines, and flavorings to name a few.
Whether testing out a new product line or expanding to full-scale production, Scott Turbon offers a variety of mixing technologies and systems to provide you with the best solution for product processing. Contact our experts for customized solutions to achieve optimal results in applications involving shampoos, conditioners, gels, lotions, creams, pigments, lipsticks, clay masks, and other cosmetic and personal care products.
Scott Turbon provides sanitary mixing and processing systems for pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide. Contact our factory experts for a customized solution to achieve optimal results in mixing and processing applications, such as tablet and granulation solutions, topical creams and lotions, ointments, gels, syrups, buffer solutions, and sterile ingredients.
Scott Turbon offers high shear mixing technologies well suited for mixing powders into liquids, creating stable emulsions, and particle size reduction. With 30 years plus of application experience mixing gums, pigments, polymers, and resins, our high-performance mixing systems will provide years of trouble-free operation.
Have a Unique Problem to Solve?
Contact a Scott Turbon Mixer Expert Today!Contact Us
Ready to Get Started?
Our team provides the most complete and comprehensive portfolio of rotating equipment solutions - mixers and pumps - for your application. We are your perfect process partner.