Turbo Dixie Mixers
The Scott Turbon Turbo Dixie Mixer is capable of mixing powdered ingredients and solids into highly viscous liquids, those, even as thick as peanut butter. The rotor design provides a moderate degree of shearing action and the unique flow pattern it generates provides high pumping rates making it ideal for the preparation of pre-mixes and pre-emulsions for mayonnaise and other dressings, prior to further downstream processing.
- Easily incorporated into Scott Turbon Dressing and Sauce Systems for pre-mix preparation
- Available in sizes up to 800 Gal.
- Optional jacketed tank designs expand the application potential
- Portable tank designs
- Integrated mixer controls
- Unlike traditional Dixie Mixers, our cantilevered shaft design eliminates cross shaft designs that pose maintenance issues with bearing changes and two shaft/tank seals
- Compact direct drive gearmotor design
- All stainless steel, sanitary design construction
- Single shaft/tank seal minimizes potential for contamination
- No submerged bearings, bushings or hardware
- CIP design
Industries and Specifications
Scott Turbon provides high performance mixing solutions meeting strict hygienic requirements, including 3-A, for companies worldwide. Whether you are looking to reduce your batching time, improve your product quality, or scale-up to a larger capacity operation, the Scott Turbon experts have the knowledge and experience to meet your mixing needs for the production of a wide range of products; dips & sauces, batters, condiments, salad dressings, juices and beverages, salt brines, and flavorings to name a few.
Have a Unique Problem to Solve?
Contact a Scott Turbon Mixer Expert Today!Contact Us
Ready to Get Started?
Our team provides the most complete and comprehensive portfolio of rotating equipment solutions - mixers and pumps - for your application. We are your perfect process partner.