Top Mount Mixers
The Scott Turbon model TM, top-mounted high shear batch mixer, is an easy to maintain, hygienic design mixer that is suitable for installation in the most demanding processing environments. Coupled with the Scott Turbon Mixing head technology, the mixers are used to rapidly disperse, dissolve, de-agglomerate, and emulsify ingredients in a wide range of applications. Available in 10 model sizes, ranging from 2HP to 150HP, and 3-A designs, the TM mixer easily accommodates the smallest to largest mixing challenge.
Standard features include:
- All stainless steel and fully sealed design stand up to the rigors of a washdown environment. Stainless steel, washdown motors are standard on models up to 20HP.
- Sanitary construction for use in hygienic applications, including CIP capability
- Scott Turbon mixing head with interchangeable shearing elements
- Range of shaft sealing options available. Single and double lip seal, double mechanical seals, and gas seals for vacuum to pressure applications.
- No submerged bearings or bushings
- Standard #4, 32 Ra or better surface finish for product contact surfaces. Other surface finishes available to meet your application needs.
- The unique mixing head develops high pumping rates not seen with traditional batch style high shear mixers. Ingredients are rapidly drawn in from above and below the workhead ensuring the product is rapidly dispersed and blended to uniformity.
- Interchangeable and application specific shearing elements in the Scott Turbon Mix head will easily handle your most demanding dispersing or emulsifying process.
- Direct driven design with no belts to adjust or gear reducers to inspect and lubricate.
- All stainless steel and fully sealed design, stands up to the rigors of a washdown environment
- Double mechanical seals for reliable and environmentally safe operation.
Have a Unique Problem to Solve?
Contact a Scott Turbon Expert Today!Contact Us
Ready to Get Started?
Our team provides the most complete and comprehensive portfolio of rotating equipment solutions - mixers and pumps - for your application. We are your perfect process partner.