No matter the application, a successful mixer installation relies upon more than just specifying the right mixer. Selecting the correct vessel geometry (height to diameter, bottom shape) is a critical step toward a successful installation as well as understanding how the mixer or mixers should be operated (mixer rpm) at any stage of the process. A tank specified and provided by Scott Turbon, along with integrated mixer and accessory controls will ensure high performance and reliable operation.
The Scott Turbon Mixing Module marries our high-performance mixers, with an optimal geometry vessel, electrical controls, and optional discharge pumps and accessories into an engineered package.
Our basic Mixing Module features the Scott Turbon Mixer head, designed to provide high shear with superior pumping action, ensuring rapid dispersion and emulsification of ingredients in low to moderate viscosity processing.
Scott Turbon Mixing Modules can be fitted with additional mixing technology for more efficient processing of thick, or very viscous products.
- A dual motion module utilizes a high shear Scott Turbon mixer in conjunction with a sweep, scrape surface, or turbine agitator.
- A triple motion module consists of a sweep or scrape surface agitator, a pitch blade turbine, and a high shear Scott Turbon mixer.
Optional accessories can be tailored to your specific need and typically include:
- Heating and cooling control for hot process applications
- Vacuum pump systems and control
- The Scott Turbon mixing head ensures near-instantaneous processing, designed to provide high shear with superior pumping action, ensuring rapid dispersion and emulsification of ingredients in low to moderate viscosity processing.
- An engineered mixing system from Scott Turbon takes the guess work out of system integration, ensuring trouble-free start-up and optimal mixing performance.
- Interchangeable Turbon mixing heads.
- Double and triple motion units, extend processing to very high viscosity products and hot process applications/cooking where motion throughput the vessel is critical and vessel wall surfaces must be ‘wiped’ to promote heat transfer
- Vacuum rated units support conveying and sub-surface introduction of powders into the batch, followed by de-gassing of the finished product.
- Operator friendly, integrated electrical controls.
- All stainless steel, sanitary design construction
- No submerged bearings, bushings or hardware
- CIP design
Have a Unique Problem to Solve?
Contact a Scott Turbon Mixer Expert Today!Contact Us
Ready to Get Started?
Our team provides the most complete and comprehensive portfolio of rotating equipment solutions - mixers and pumps - for your application. We are your perfect process partner.