LH Series Mixers
Specifically designed to endure extreme loading conditions. The rugged design assures long, dependable operation with a minimum of maintenance. The premier choice at many of the largest and most innovative mining projects in North America, South America, Africa, and Australia. These durable, reliable mixers can handle volumes between 100,000 gallons and more than 1,000,000 gallons.
- Inline configuration available
- Eight drive sizes available
- Customized application to provide optimum process solutions.
- Oil baffle eliminates splash into drywell
- Oversized output shafting handles high overhung shaft loads
- High-speed flexible coupling designs available
- Taper roller bearing
- Helical or spiral bevel gearing
- 100,000 Hour L-10 bearing life
- Dry Well design won't leak oil
Industries and Applications
The LH series mixers are installed in some of the harshest mining environments around the world. The heavy-duty design is used to process zinc and copper concentrates, gold leach tanks, storage tanks, conditioning tanks and autoclaves. We engineer each application to provide optimum process solutions.
Have a Unique Problem to Solve?
Contact A Hayward Gordon Expert Today!Contact Us
Ready to Get Started?
Our team provides the most complete and comprehensive portfolio of rotating equipment solutions - mixers and pumps - for your application. We are your perfect process partner.