High Shear Pump/High Shear Mill
Scott Turbon offers a range of inline mixers that will meet your most demanding high shear processing needs:
Model HSP - high shear pump
The high capacity HSP model is ideal for inline blending, product smoothing, and de-agglomerating poorly dispersed powders. Wet milling of friable solids in suspension is even possible. The self-pumping design of the rotor and stator elements eliminates the need for a separate process pump.
Model HSM - high shear mill
The HSM model mixer invests a high level of energy into the fluid for wet milling applications and for the production of emulsions. Interchangeable rotors and stators combined with variable speed control support optimization of your process.
- Interchangeable rotor/stator configurations address a broad spectrum of applications, including inline blending, de-agglomerating, emulsifying and wet milling
- Sealing systems include sanitary single and double mechanical seal arrangements.
- Portable units can be moved from tank to tank, eliminating the need for a dedicated high shear mixer in each process vessel
- All stainless steel, sanitary design construction
- CIP design keeps you up and running
- Sanitary clamp design housings for quick teardown and inspection of rotor/stator elements, mechanical seals and gaskets
- Integrated controls for mixer speed adjustment
- Direct driven design, eliminates maintenance headaches associated with belt or gear drives
- Mixer shaft is direct coupled to motor, eliminating the need for an independent bearing frame and shaft bearings. Compact footprint saves floorspace.
Have a Unique Problem to Solve?
Contact a Scott Turbon Mixer Expert Today!Contact Us
Ready to Get Started?
Our team provides the most complete and comprehensive portfolio of rotating equipment solutions - mixers and pumps - for your application. We are your perfect process partner.