Scott Turbon Laboratory High Shear Mixers are designed for use by product formulators in benchtop development applications, for use in process scale-up in pilot plants, and can be used for small scale production of small volume, high value products.
- All models come with all three Turbon heads (A/B/C)
- Hygienic stainless-steel construction, including frame and electric motor.
- Push button actuated lift for adjusting mixer height
- Integrated mixer speed control
- Available in three model sizes, for volumes ranging from beaker scale (250ml) to 7 Gallons (27L).
- Typical Applications:
- Reaction acceleration
- Particle size reduction
All Lab models come standard with all three types of interchangeable mix heads
Geometrically correct Turbon mixer heads support scale-up to our larger production size models.
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Electric lift actuator, no compressed air required
- Integrated mixer controls, fully wired and programmed
- No submerged bearings or bushings to maintain
- No special tools required
Industries and Applications
Have a Unique Problem to Solve?
Contact a Scott Turbon Mixer Expert Today!Contact Us
Ready to Get Started?
Our team provides the most complete and comprehensive portfolio of rotating equipment solutions - mixers and pumps - for your application. We are your perfect process partner.