Sauces & Dressings Systems
The next step in production efficiency is the Scott Turbon Dressing and Sauce System. At the core of this system is the Scott Turbon Hydraulic Ram, high shear mixer and lift. Ideal for the rapid incorporation and dispersion of powdered ingredients, the HR Ram Mixer is integrated with one or more processing vessels, an operator platform, and controls to seamlessly combine raw material staging with batch production. A Scott Turbon Sauce and Dressing System will be the centerpiece of your sauce making operation.
- Capability to produce 1,200 Gal batches in less than 10 minutes.
- The swing-arm design of the HR Ram mixer can service (2) two tanks to allow for “continuous” production of your sauces and dressings. No need to wait for product transfer or cleaning of your processing vessel, the HR Ram mixer can be concurrently processing in the other tank.
- The unique design of the Turbon Head Mixing Technology readily incorporates and disperses the most difficult to handle solids, including the toughest gum thickeners.
- Optional jacketed tank systems are available for the manufacture of cooked starch dressings.
- Turnkey package including Integrated mixer, tanks, electrical controls with fitted operator platform
- Systems fully set-up and tested in our factory to ensure trouble-free installation and start-up at your facility
- All stainless steel, sanitary design construction
- CIP design keeps you up and running
- 3-A design
Industries and Specifications
Scott Turbon provides high-performance mixing solutions meeting strict hygienic requirements, including 3-A Sanitary Standards, for companies worldwide. Whether you are looking to reduce your batching time, improve your product quality, or scale up to a larger capacity operation, the Scott Turbon experts have the knowledge and experience to meet your mixing needs for the production of a wide range of products; dips & sauces, batters, condiments, salad dressings, juices and beverages, salt brines, and flavorings to name a few.
Have a Unique Problem to Solve?
Contact a Scott Turbon Mixer Expert Today!Contact Us
Ready to Get Started?
Our team provides the most complete and comprehensive portfolio of rotating equipment solutions - mixers and pumps - for your application. We are your perfect process partner.