ASME B73.1 PUMP
The advanced design of our latest ANSIMax pump significantly enhances bearing and seal life providing consistent long-term performance. All ANSIMax pumps are manufactured with quality materials in cast steel and stainless steel as standard. Optional CD4MCu and Alloy 20 optional material are available for more corrosive applications.
Hayward Gordon ANSIMax pumps are manufactured in three separate sizes with wet end designs up to 10” x 8” with a 16” impeller. Options are based on the three available power ends and 25 different wet ends to allow a selection for the best pump to meet your process requirements.
Hayward Gordon keeps a comprehensive inventory of ANSIMax Pumps and parts for quick turnaround times. Our in-house testing facility allows us to provide quality testing meeting customer requirements and Hydraulic Institute Standards.
Three impeller options are available for optimal matching of pump capability to application requirements:
- Reverse Vane – The standard impeller design, open on back and shrouded on the front.
- Semi Open Vane – Open on front and shrouded on back with pumpout vanes.
- Low Flow – Specifically designed for low flow / high head applications (available in 3 different sizes, 8”, 10” & 13”).
The ANSIMax Pump can be supplied with five different seal housing covers to accommodate all sealing options. The three most popular designs are:
- FML – Preferred design for most applications. Designed for seals with large gland bolt and gasket circles. Oversized tapered bore with flow modifiers. FML Seal housing is typically used with single and double cartridge seals.
- CBL - Oversized, cylindrical step bore design for seals with large gland bolt and gasket circles. CBL Seal housings are typically used with component seals.
- CBS – Cylindrical bore design for packing arrangements and conventional seals with small gland bolt and gasket circles.
The back pull out design allows the rotating assembly to be removed without disturbing the system piping or motor.
The ANSIMax pump has been designed with versatility in mind and can handle many complex applications. Modifications can be made to allow these pumps to operate at extreme temperatures (-29°C to 260°C) using centerline mounting casings to control the thermal expansion, and can be supplied with steam jackets on both the casing and seal housings for temperature control.
Pumps designed to the ASME B73.1 pump standard are all dimensionally interchangeable
Stop rebuilding your old power ends and upgrade to the Hayward Gordon ANSIMax Power End. Our Power Ends are interchangeable with other ANSI pumps such as the DURCO MARK IIITM pumps and are extremely cost competitive
- Labrinth seal standard
- Solid 316 shaft
- Fully interchangeable with DURCO MARK IIITM
Industries and Applications
Have a Unique Problem to Solve?
Contact A Hayward Gordon Expert Today!Contact Us
Ready to Get Started?
Our team provides the most complete and comprehensive portfolio of rotating equipment solutions - mixers and pumps - for your application. We are your perfect process partner.