Come join us in Alberta for the RATS MRO (Rotating and Turbomachinery Society) 2018 2-day event beginning October 24th. Chris Bond, Territory Manager Oil & Gas, Alberta, will be exhibiting:
– Strainers installed to protect downstream piping and equipment from debris
– Statilfo inline static mixers to mix bitumen
– SmartFlex Peristaltic roller pumps that provide 50% less power consumption and longer hoselife
– ANSIMAX pumps for non API applications
– Liquiflo magnetic drive pumps for chemical transfer or metering
The RATS MRO (Maintenance, Reliability, Operations) is a semi-annual learning and networking opportunity, sharing acquired knowledge, fostering education and career development focused on rotating equipment optimization.
Location: Dow Centennial Centre, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta. Click Here for map!